1.I want to run - started off well, but being sick put frequent dampeners on it. Planning to resume from when the temperature hits 10 degrees or when I work out of office.
The paper list:
7.Go to Greece/Tuscany/Paris/Venice : Not yet. Still searching Expedia for good deals.
10. Go on a trip alone: It is something of an annual ritual for me. Not sure where to go this time.
11. Go to a bar alone: I am grateful that I have been unable to do this so far ( big thanks to all those lovely people who have been giving me company). Guess I will cross the road and go to the neighborhood bar one of these days. Or may be to the jazz bar.
12. Make Sushi: Will do, as soon as my Indian meal experiments will end. And planning to experiment on the Indians this time :)
Which brings me to the new list. Assigning one event for a month, including April, I should have a total of nine things in my to start list. And here they are:
- Run at least 3 hours a week.
- Go to Greece/Tuscany/Paris/Venice
- Go on a trip alone
- Go to a bar alone
- Make Sushi
- Play more board games
- Take up a new hobby which will exercise my body
- Go to Srilanka/Nepal/HongKong
- Go trekking/hiking