Friday, February 16, 2007

Random thoughts.

I am impulsive. I overreact. I am the ultimate optimist. And as a result, I get hurt a lot at times. But I also have fun.

So now, I desperately try to think in rows and columns.I am afraid to dream. I hid behind commonsense when something good might happen in my life.

Today for a few minutes, I got a taste of what I actually has been asking for. It wasn't funny. At the end of it, I felt like shit. I looked more forlorn than any little kid you might have known ( and felt that bad too).

I am glad that people, some people at least, are stubborn or thick headed or whatever to not really care when I go on my buahaha trip.

Like somebody said sometime, I should fight for what I want. I may not get it, but, oh; its a helluva lot of fun than running away from things and self pity.

Feel free to point this out to me whenever I am thinking of giving up - I love being who I am - and am ready to take the baggage that comes with it.

Or in fewer words : " I'm not giving up on my books! I will get them back, and I wont give up the CDs!! Never!!!"

Psycho woman is back. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen :)

~otherside

The Visitor said...

Good to see that you have got rid of your 'guilt'. :)

See: Senor Pregunto' related question:
How would your life be different if you simply made a choice to indulge in 95% less fear and 95% less guilt?